Learning Content Manager
Multiple Locations: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada • Seattle, Washington, United States
Requisition Number: 159264
Position Title: Sr Managing Editor
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA delivers games, content and online services for consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
We are Frostbite
Frostbite is EA’s state-of-the-art game engine that powers games such as Madden NFL, EA SPORTS™ FIFA, Battlefield™, Need for Speed™, Dragon Age™, Plants vs. Zombies™ and Anthem™. We empower creators to shape the future of gaming by developing new engine features and tools. Our experienced global team is passionate about pushing the boundaries of game engine technology and working closely with EA studios to ship amazing games.
What does a Learning Content Manager do?
As the Learning Content Manager, you'll report to Frostbite's Director of User Experience. You’ll help game creators learn and master Frostbite by designing a holistic learning experience including documentation and training materials. You’ll lead a global team of technical writers and be at the center of making Frostbite more creator-centric and easy to use.
- Establish and promote a compelling vision and roadmap for Frostbite's learning experience for new and advanced users
- Establish standards and a measurement plan for documentation and training materials
- Lead and mentor a global team of technical writers
- Gather feedback from Frostbite users and communicate learning experience updates
- Collaborate with EA Studios to encourage contributions from Frostbite users from across EA
- Coordinate learning content across multiple channels including our user guide, forums, and Q&A platforms
- Partner with Experience Designers to improve the user interface of Frostbite's learning experience
- 5+ years of experience as a Content Manager, Managing Editor, or similar roles
- 5+ years of experience working with content management systems and authoring tools such as Atlassian Confluence, Adobe Experience Manager and Drupal
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Education, Instructional Design, or related fields
- Experience with program and sprint planning with Atlassian Jira software or similar tools
Community / Marketing Title: Learning Content Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2020-01-10 00:20:16.18
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.