Associate Developer Co-Op
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Requisition Number: 159163
Position Title: Intern General
For this role, we are looking for someone to help build out our core development team whether that be in our career mode, presentation, and cameras, user interface, or many others.
We are looking for engineers who enjoy prototyping and planning, adding amazing new features to an existing and beloved game, and improving existing code.
We are a creative group, so we value collaboration with creative and design. And we highly value the creative problem solving that is often a staple of our industry.
- Collaborates with design to provide feedback and then creates clear and estimable technical designs.
- Delivers tested and high-quality technical implementations that meet design requirements.
- Awareness of how technical implementation impacts performance and memory budgets.
- Actively looks for ways to increase team efficiency through tooling or workflow enhancements.
- Contributes to core EA technologies in an architecturally sound way to enable collaborative development efforts.
- Passion for the development craft and can demonstrate good development practices.
- Understanding of C++ language, best practices, and architectural considerations.
- Communicate well with non-technical partners, such as artists, designers, and producers.
- Demonstrates problem-solving and debugging skills.
- General understanding of parallel programming and resource management considerations.
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Developer Co-Op
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-12-18 18:24:01.707
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.