Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 158903
Position Title: Audio Artist I
The EA Create Audio team
EA Create Audio is an award winning audio team creating audio assets for titles within EA STUDIOS. Through uniting our creative talents and technical expertise, EA Create Audio is driving industry leading audio through partnership, professionalism, expertise, innovation and uncompromising quality.
EA Create Audio is looking for an enthusiastic and skilled Audio Artist who can make an immediate contribution to our team. This successful candidate must be able to work with and audio team for a specific project(s). The individual should have core experience in select phases of audio design and production, in at least in every key component – sound design, music, voice production, and implementation. This candidate will work within the EA Create Audio team and should have a basic understanding of game development. The ideal candidate will have a passion for video games, with an overwhelming drive to create a world class audio experience.
- Create quality audio for video games
- Authors small and/or well-defined audio-related tasks
- Directly supports portion(s) of feature(s) or small project or task(s)
- Quality control review of project(s)
- One to three years game audio and/or post-production/music editing experience
- Ideally should have basic exposure and experience using game development tools, technology and pipelines (Wwise, FMOD)
- Is comfortable with modern audio creation equipment, software and recording techniques, with a level of proficiency in at least one DAW
- Solid knowledge of PC software
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Works well as part of a team
- Strong artistic and creative sensibilities
Community / Marketing Title: Audio Artist
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-12-02 22:11:49.833
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.