Location: Seoul, Seoul, South Korea
Requisition Number: 158554
Position Title: Contingent
We are EA
We make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry. Our games are played everywhere in the world —in countries as diverse as the USA, Germany, Russia, Brazil, South Korea and the Emirates— on any kind of gaming device (PC, web, console, mobile, smart TV’s, etc.) and support different business models (digital downloads, PDLC, F2P, subscriptions, etc.)
We are looking for a QA(Quality Assurance) Tester reporting to QA project manager based in Shanghai
- Perform a variety of testing types across multiple features
- Perform confirmation and regression testing on fixed bugs
- Participate in review of requirements and designs, help draft requirements for new features/contents
- Collaboratively work with designer/producer/engineer
- Help create test plans and develop creative / unique test scenario test case for new feature/contents
- Help deal with issues for a bug-fixing faster
- Check the severity of issues
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of team processes
- New or + 1 years of QA experience on software industry
- Understand QA tester role in development cycle
- Passion to learn new technologies and systems.
- Flexible and team-oriented with good interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with PC and Microsoft platforms
- FIFA game experience is mandatory (FIFA console, FIFA Online 3/4, FIFA mobile or other console version etc)
Community / Marketing Title: Lead Tester
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-11-14 02:11:11.703
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.