[Electronic Arts Korea] People Practice Partner
Location: Seoul, Seoul, South Korea
Requisition Number: 158530
Position Title: Lead HRBP
Reporting to: Head of People Practice, North Asia
The People Practice Partner acts as a strategic partner to the line by embedding corporate HR strategy into day-to-day work and providing professional HR guidance and support to relevant internal client groups with the objective of adding value to the business.
- Work with leaders to develop and implement HR plans and solutions to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results.
- Facilitate the deployment for the organization changes and development
- Review and analyze data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Provide management coaching to build leadership capabilities to address and resolve employee issues
- Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues ensuring a balance in representing all parties’ interests
- Partner with global HR team to support business unit initiatives
- Partner with managers to retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in a relevant field plus 5 year working experience in HR function, with at least 3 year in HRBP type of role
- Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative
- Demonstrated ability to coach managers and supervisors to use company best practices for maximum effectiveness
- Must have a sense of humor, a passion for customer service, and a drive for continuous improvement.
- Fluent in English
Community / Marketing Title: [Electronic Arts Korea] People Practice Partner
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-11-13 15:02:04.993
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.