Senior Markets Analyst
Location: Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland
Requisition Number: 158426
Position Title: Senior Analyst
We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead
You will be the International focal point responsible for market insights across the different markets of the International Publishing Organization (IPO).
You are a market expert who supports and guides commercial execution decisions at market level, managing the Market Database and data accuracy.
You will also present to and keep the IPO Team informed about Market Trends and Insights (Weekly updates, Quarterly Market Review, Competition Title performances) and produce Market Analysis on specific topics/requests (IPO Demand Reviews, Quarterly Business Reviews).
You will manage two essential processes that are instrumental in IPO’s success:
- The Huntsman process, to share what the optimal country allocation for the Marketing Spend (M&S) is for a specific product to maximize demand.
This process requires close collaboration with different departments such as Marketing Planning, Marketing Analytics and Marcom.
- The Market Outlook process, to build regional and country Market Outlooks which need to be consistent with the Global Market Outlook developed centrally.
This process requires close collaboration with different departments such as Strategic Planning and Local Demand Planning.
You will work with other geographies and especially employees based in our headquarters in California.
- Educated to master degree level
- SQL and database knowledge
- BI software skills, especially Tableau;
- Experience in data analysis
- Fluent English skills (written and oral) as daily
4 years-experience in Demand Planning, Marketing Analytics, Business Analysis, FP&A, preferably in the videogame industry or in a FMCG industry.
- Open, honest and reliable
- Team-working attitude
- Present the important messages out of Big Data
- Build processes across different departments/teams
- Passion for the videogame industry (products, markets, customers)
- Quickly react to market changes/news
- Challenge/improve current processes after having gone through them/mastering them
Please note that the nature of our business may require that certain aspects of this job description may be subject to modification and change during your period of employment.
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
- Great compensation package
- Annual bonus scheme
- Game and digital download credit
- Pension scheme
- Stock plans
- Travel subsidies
- Semi-private medical, dental and life insurance
- 22 days of annual leave
- Excellent location in Central Geneva, 10 minutes from the train station
We thought you might also want to know more about our location:
Take your career to the next level – apply today!
Please apply with a cover letter and CV in English.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Markets Analyst
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-11-04 10:58:36.963
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.