Senior Manager Business Development
Location: Redwood City, California, United States
Requisition Number: 158384
Position Title: Sr. Manager, Business Development
EA’s Business Development team provides a central organization for the structuring, negotiation and execution of third-party partnerships, including licensing, technology deals, platform relationships and publishing partnerships. We work closely with internal businesses to shape EA’s future.
The Business Development team is seeking a Senior Manager of Business Development who will partner with EA’s global studios and technology teams to drive the creation and execution of strategic partnerships.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience in driving the deal process, including sourcing opportunities, evaluating partnerships and structuring and negotiating contracts. This role is ideal for an individual with strong analytical acumen, the ability to work well in a highly matrixed organization and accustomed to working in a rapidly changing, innovating industry.
- Partner closely with EA’s global studios and technology teams to drive technology and product development agreements in support of EA’s strategies.
- Identify and prioritize key partnership opportunities to grow EA’s businesses
- Act as principal negotiator on commercial agreements; manage drafting of legal terms and the contracting process; build and maintain strong partnerships.
- Drive the research and evaluation of deal opportunities.
- Work with finance, legal and other internal teams to initiate and manage partnerships.
- Support relationship management with key technology licensors/third party developers.
- Bachelor’s Degree. MBA, JD or equivalent graduate degree a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant work experience in business/partnership development.
- Experience dealing with technology licensors/third-party developers.
- Exceptional relationship skills including the ability to understand partner objectives.
- A demonstrated track record of identifying and executing successful partnerships.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence senior executives.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Strong interest or knowledge of the games industry.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Manager Business Development
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-11-08 18:01:52.43
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.