UI/UX Designer - Contract
Multiple Locations: Orlando, Florida, United States • Austin, Texas, United States
Requisition Number: 158095
Position Title: Contingent
The UI/UX Designer will develop common interface ergonomics, which includes the creation of broadcast style overlays for in-game presentation and functionality for the Madden franchise. You will further conceptualize and create individual assets for the interface. Most importantly, you will ensure the player experience is as intuitive as possible in guiding them through a complex network of selection and customization screens.
- At least 3 years of experience designing for console games, websites, mobile apps, or other similar digital products; experience working on AAA games and other larger-scale products is preferred.
- A stunning visual design portfolio that expresses your user interface and graphic design skills and your creative process from creation through completion
- Advanced skill level with visual design software apps including Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, etc.
- Advanced skill level with UX design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, and Adobe XD creating wire-frames, flows, and more
- Experience implementing visual style guides and designing within the constraints of existing brand identities
- Experience working with UX researchers and applying user test findings to improve the usability and overall quality of your designs
- We prefer an engaged personality, who enjoys being involved in the creative process
- We prefer that you are a positive, energetic person; excited and proud to have a high-level of creative influence on AAA video games titles
- Use your full range of design skills to oversee the development of game user interfaces, in-game HUD, motion graphics, and more
- Quickly and thoroughly create process flows, low-fidelity wire-frames, and visual designs as needed to conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviors
- Collaborate with game designers and producers to help design game features
- Collaborate with diverse development team including UI/UX designers, UI technical artists, software engineers, character and environment artists, animators, and others throughout the development process
Please include URLs for an online portfolio in addition to a resume. Submissions without a portfolio included will not be considered.
Community / Marketing Title: UI/UX Designer - Contract
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-10-11 19:09:49.873
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.