[Electronic Arts] Digital Commercial Manager
Requisition Number: 157797
Position Title: Account Manager
We Are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is arduous. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
- You will lead Sony and Nintendo (1st Party) Account management in APAC, contributing to / adapting / building the Global Sony and Nintendo’s 3 year Commercial Strategy
- Be the main contact for digital channels in APAC region for 1st Parties and our teams
- Maximize EA’s potential with APAC 1st Parties – digital store, events, marketing and communications
- Coordinate with 1st Parties for waivers required to align EA title global launches
- Coordinate with local operations teams and oversee the setting up of digital store banners for EA-led digital promotions
- Align with EA Digital team on relevant titles and discounts for 1st Party-led digital promotions
- Drive marketing partnership coordination by forming diverse relationships with essential global partners.
- Negotiate full life-cycle franchise merchandising and exposure on Digital platforms for pre-launch/launch, beta, asset drops, Extra content and social channel pushes with Franchise Digital Merchandising Leads
- Monitor all digital storefronts to audit pricing and merchandising support
- Maintain understanding between APAC and IPO teams by providing weekly updates in commercial calls
- Fluency in English and Japanese with a vast regional experience (Japan and Asia)
- Independent but with a team player mindset to ensure harmony within the team and with extended partners
- Strong communicator and relationship-building skills adapted for a Japanese / Asian context.
- Detail oriented but with the ability to see the "bigger picture”
Community / Marketing Title: [Electronic Arts] Digital Commercial Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-09-25 08:25:36.58
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.