Lead UI Artist
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Requisition Number: 157498
Position Title: Senior User Interface Artist
We are EA and we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
For us, making games is about pursuing what we love and having fun doing it. As we continue to grow and shape the future of the mobile gaming industry, our studio and team has grown exponentially.
We are looking for people who want to be pushed, who want to bring the next generation of exciting, engaging games to our players.
A Lead UI Artist's ey responsibilities:
- Be a hands-on lead for UI development across multiple mobile game titles at our Firemonkeys Studio
- Champion and guide the UI development process from end-to-end ensuring a careful balance of quality with quantity
- Coach and support UI Artists at both the individual and team level
- Collaborate with key stakeholders throughout the business including Studio Leadership, Art, Design, Engineering, and QA
We are looking for someone with:
- Video game and/or relatable UI experience in a professional capacity
- Experience leading a team, either formally or informally
- Experience with Balsamiq, Maya, After Effects, Illustrator, io, and Photoshop
- A passion for video games and the entertainment industry will help!
Electronic Arts’ Firemonkeys Studio in Melbourne, Australia is regarded throughout the industry as a leader in delivering high-quality, engaging games on iOS and Android. We regularly release substantial updates for our acclaimed live mobile titles, including Real Racing 3, Need for Speed: No Limits, The Sims Freeplay, and The Sims Mobile.
- Modern studio located next to Southern Cross Station
- Subsidized health care program and gym allowance
- Excellent employee benefits, bonuses and share options
- Subsidized games and consoles, with additional games available to take home to play
- Fully stocked kitchen for breakfast, fresh fruit and hot drinks
- Friday night socials and regular team building activities
How to Apply
To apply, please click the apply now button. To learn more about a career with EA, please visithttps://www.ea.com/careers
Community / Marketing Title: Lead UI Artist
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-10-15 06:57:56.053
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.