Communication Designer - Player Network (Contract)
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 156336
Position Title: Experience Designer I
Communication Designer - Player Network
Electronic Arts is seeking a Communication Designer to join our Player Network Team. This role will focus on delivering thoughtfully crafted content and engaging experiences throughout the Player Network.
A SAMPLE OF WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Assist in designing engaging experiences for our player’s across web, console, mobile, and email
- Follow brand guidelines to create stunning, dynamic layouts as well as static and animated assets
- Work independently within tight schedules on multiple projects
- Communicate ideas and designs to stakeholders in a professional, coherent manner
- Work with product management, Design Leads, and stakeholders to determine requirements for a given project
YOU’RE SKILLED AT:
- 2+ years of experience designing for digital experiences
- Expert knowledge of Sketch, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Capable at creating motion graphics in After Effects
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Have a portfolio of work demonstrating your experience
- A passion for video games.
- Experience designing across mobile, desktop, and TV.
- Experience and knowledge of best practices as it applies to marketing and communication.
- Experience with 3D design programs such as Maya or Cinema4D.
Community / Marketing Title: Communication Designer - Player Network (Contract)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-06-28 17:15:23.953
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.