PC & Subscriptions Content Program Manager - Asia Publishing
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Requisition Number: 155979
Position Title: Marketing Specialist III
We Are EA
At EA, we believe in delivering meaningful gaming experiences to our players, anytime, anywhere. We are building an entertainment network that enables a continuous play experience, making it easy for players to discover and enjoy games and content they love, while connecting with friends and communities through meaningful, shared experiences. This will be delivered through a seamless network journey across devices and unlocked through a persistent player ID. This digital transformation gives EA the opportunity to strengthen our technological foundation, foster deeper player to player relationships, and build lasting personalized player relationships with our brands.
At EA Sydney, we are proud to be working with some of the biggest and most innovative video game franchises and development studios in the world. We help to bring our games to our players via our talented Marketing & Communications, Sales, and Finance teams.
We are a vibrant group of people who love what we do and are passionate about inspiring the world to play. Headquartered in the centre of the city, in a beautifully maintained, heritage-listed boutique building, our office space is designed to encourage teamwork, imagination and creativity. We challenge you to experiment, lead and make an impact on your very first day and every day after.
As the ASIA PUBLISHING PC & SUBS CONTENT PROGRAM MANAGER you will be driving Asia’s Digital PC & subs content planning in alignment with the priorities of the sales and marketing channels. You will be responsible for coordinating flawless cultural executions across all Origin storefronts within Asia. This will include bespoke locally relevant campaigns to support regional seasonality. You will partner with the business and publishing teams in meetings by providing updated performance and trackers against pre-set KPI’s. You will work with multiple teams across EA at all levels to ensure Asia consumers are met with the most positive experiences when purchasing, playing and engaging with EA’s digital products. You will work with the partnership teams to unlock regional partners to drive our transition to subscription.
- To coordinate flawless cultural executions including bespoke seasonal campaigns across all Origin storefronts within Asia
- Work with CFX teams at all levels to ensure that Asia consumers are met with positive experiences when purchasing, playing and engaging with EA’s digital products
- Work with partnership teams to unlock regional partners to drive our transition to subscription
- Build test and learn plans for new strategies to improve digital experience, value and performance for players across Asia
- Be a single point of contact for business groups around production-related escalations
- Engage across CFX teams to drive local planning, promotions, content & assets to ensure culturally relevant across all APAC storefronts
- Knowledge of the Asia Games region to monitor and identify local content opportunities to drive subscription acquisition
- Experience leading digital platform marketing campaigns and a track record of successful digital platform management
- Local campaign/promotion execution expertise e.g Lunar New Year
- Mandarin/Cantonese language competencies
- Asia digital marketing/e-commerce knowledge to drive short & long term player parity needs for APAC storefronts
- Experience deploying multiple assets across multiple language translations, under time pressure to meet global launch timelines
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization
- Proven track record in leading joint business planning with core partners designed for win-win outcomes
- Strong excel & reporting capabilities to track regional key pillars in localization, content, payments, service & infrastructure
- Modern office conveniently located next to major transport links
- A games area with consoles so you can get your gaming fix
- Regular events, from weekly sports to quarterly offsite socials
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced dynamic company and industry
How to Apply
To apply, please click the apply now button. To learn more about a career with EA, please visit https://www.ea.com/careers. For inquiries, please contact CareersAustralia@ea.com
Community / Marketing Title: PC & Subscriptions Content Program Manager - Asia Publishing
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-05-27 07:43:22.853
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU