Location: Melbourne, Victoria AU
Requisition Number: 155779
Position Title: SR HRBP
- Located next to Southern Cross Station
- Modern studio with excellent employee benefits
- Fully stocked kitchen for breakfast, lunch, fresh fruit, and coffee!
We are EA and we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
Electronic Arts’ Firemonkeys Studio in Melbourne, Australia is highly regarded throughout the industry as a Live Service mobile game studio. We release new meaningful updates on a regular basis for games such as Real Racing 3, The Sims FreePlay, and Need for Speed.
Join our tEAm as an HR Advisor. At EA, our HR Advisors are involved with:
HR Program Support
- End-to-end ownership of regular HR program facilitation and training
- Supporting performance and development processes, helping to meet deadlines by facilitating process and discussions aimed at strategic talent development and retention.
- Promoting awareness on tools and resources available, and supports employees and managers to use the tools effectively
- Ownership of learning and development related analysis, tracking, reporting, and general administration.
Client Group Support
- Building strong partnerships with leaders and managers across multiple areas of the business.
- Leverage annual HR operational plan to support leaders and managers with meeting their business goals.
- Effectively coach managers through providing employees with development opportunities aligned to current and future performance standards and business goals.
- Utilise knowledge of local employment legislation to partner with managers on addressing workplace issues.
- Support and co-manage hiring activities, working with managers to define talent needs, and coordinating with local Talent Acquisition to fill roles timely.
Front-Line Employee Services
- Fielding employee general HR inquiries around benefits, leave, payroll, etc., and guiding employees to self-service tools.
- Focusing on providing the highest level of service to employees/managers
- Understanding and utilising People Experiences IT systems (e.g. Workday, MGP, etc.)
- Route queries to internal COEs as needed.
- Gaining an understanding of all benefits offered and how to support employees with general inquiries
- Facilitation of regular rewards programs
- Understand and articulate EA’s rewards philosophy, in order to coach managers to meaningful solutions on rewards management.
- Developing an understanding of the client groups & game teams (e.g. what they do, locations, size, etc.)
- Understanding common terms and processes used by stakeholders
- Attending game team and EA town halls
You will thrive in a fast-paced environment, and be comfortable with change and sometimes, ambiguity. You're enthusiastic, flexible in your approach, and open to learning during your journey with us.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 4 years’ experience in HR overall
- 2+ years’ dedicated experience in training and L&D
- Dynamic leader, comfortable with change and sometimes, ambiguity
- Demonstrated knowledge of Australian legislation, awards, policies and practices relevant to HR operations.
- Adaptable and open to learning
How To Apply
Community / Marketing Title: HR Advisor
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-05-17 07:28:01.15
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Melbourne, Victoria AU