Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Requisition Number: 155642
Position Title: Customer Experience Lead I
Customer Experience Coach
#WeAreEA and we exist to inspire the world to play. EA values creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
We’re looking for all the best kinds of people to make great experiences for our players. The best people want a job that inspires them, while giving them room to enjoy their lives. And we want to give them that. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself.
And we want you to join us. We’re hiring a Customer Experience Coach.
This role is part of EA’s Customer Experience organization. The Customer Experience organization strives to make EA known for taking care of its players. We’re players taking care of players and people talking to people – whenever, wherever, and however they need us. The Coach is part of the Quality & Coaching team who support and develop EA Advisors to deliver great experiences to our players.
So how does a Coach make great experiences for players? They:
- conduct one-to-one, group and virtual coaching activities to enable EA advisors develop skills and behaviors to have great interactions with our players
- utilize quality and business intelligence to build effective coaching plans
- consistently engage with quality analysts, managers and other stakeholders to understand and drive priorities
- facilitate individual and group coaching sessions, create job aids, desk drops, other content to help drive performance and achieve business goals
- reinforce quality behaviors through coaching to ensure consistency
- align with Team Managers to ensure coaching is effective and adopted
- proactively engage cross-functionally to foster a coaching culture and support key business initiatives
If you’re interested in this role, you’ll need these skills or experiences:
- prior experience as a coach in a customer facing environment (preferred)
- completed an accredited coaching certification or willingness to acquire one
- strong understanding of quality standards and exceptional customer service
- understand the principles of coaching, observations and providing/receiving feedback
- ability to adapt to a multicultural audience
- be an idea generator
- excellent planning and organizational skills
- excellent problem solving, researching, and documentation skills
- a “can-do” and upbeat personality with a passion to encourage the same for team members
- a confident and professional communicator who likes to present and can share information in a way that their audience can easily understand it – whether they are new hires or senior leaders
- must pay attention to details and have strong organizational and reporting skills
- to be flexible in a fast-paced global environment with frequent updates
- fluency in English, both verbal and written, is essential and fluency in other languages would be highly desirable.
Community / Marketing Title: Coach
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-05-10 17:59:54.633
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.