Employer Brand Manager
Location: Orlando, Florida US
Requisition Number: 154754
Position Title: Manager, Talent Acquisition
At EA, we exist to Inspire the World to Play.
We create amazing experiences for our players everywhere and we consider our players’ experiences first in everything we do. Creating transformational experiences requires constant innovation and brilliant, passionate people. That’s where you come in.
EA’s Employer Brand team sits within Talent Acquisition, solving for EA’s hiring needs through targeted and engaging branding, positioning EA as a premier employer globally. We work with partners around the world to engage prospective talent in our EA story via authentic experiences and transparent glimpses into life at EA. As the Global Employer Brand Manager, you will be responsible for driving the success of our brand through attraction and reputation strategies.
As Brand Manager, you will:
- Define, implement and manage EA’s holistic employer brand strategy at both global and local levels, in service to driving brand awareness in the market for EA to be considered an employer of choice, increase qualified applicant volume and conversion of prospects to applicants, while building relationships and engagement with target talent pools
- Define measurements for success, assessing and measuring the effectiveness of our branding channels and efforts.
- Partner with global leaders to define and implement our employee value proposition across locations and teams.
- Build cross-functional relationships with communication partners, People Experience leaders, and business leaders, as well as outside vendors.
- Drive community strategy through social media tactics, event engagement and content development.
- Brand large programs, like Employee Referral, Candidate Experience or Internal Mobility, and partner with teams for events and engagement.
- Manage EA’s reputation efforts, including employer awards.
- Develop recruitment specific copywriting for Talent Acquisition, and develop communication and rollout strategies to ensure executive and partner buy-in.
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of dynamic experience in an Employer Branding or Strategic Marketing function
- 3-5 years’ experience developing and executing branding campaigns, including core messaging
- Branding experience in support of a Talent Acquisition or HR function strongly preferred
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, or another relevant field is preferred
- Experience with content management platforms
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Partner at all levels of the organization to drive the execution of plans across a broader function and diverse cultures
- Extraordinary mentoring, influencing, and leadership skills
- External vendor relationship management
- Ability to maintain flexibility through constant change
Community / Marketing Title: Employer Brand Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-02-25 05:03:10.197
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Orlando, Florida US