Employer Branding Specialist
Location: Redwood City, California, United States
Requisition Number: 154277
Position Title: Talent Specialist
Employer Brand Specialist
At EA, we exist to Inspire the World to Play.
We create amazing experiences for our players everywhere and we consider our players’ experiences first in everything we do. Creating transformational experiences requires constant innovation and brilliant, passionate people. That’s where you come in.
EA’s Employer Brand team sits within Talent Acquisition, solving for EA’s hiring needs through targeted and engaging branding, positioning EA as a premier employer globally. We work with partners around the world to engage prospective talent in our EA story via authentic experiences and transparent glimpses into life at EA. As an Employer Brand Specialist, you will be responsible for driving the success of our brand through attraction and reputation tactics.
As Brand Specialist, you will:
- Partner with the Employer Brand Manager to execute on our Employer Brand strategy at a global and local level.
- Manage EA’s approach to recruitment events, identifying potential engagements, planning and executing on all aspects of events. This includes high-visibility events like Grace Hopper Celebration, EA PLAY, and Game Developers Conference (GDC).
- Manage large projects and initiatives, including (but not limited to) hiring campaigns, employee referral program, career site enhancements, and large-scale creative projects.
- Implement EA’s Employee Value Proposition (EVP) across locations and teams, developing locally resonant tactics to attract the right talent to EA.
- Manage the relationship between Employer Brand and EA’s Employee Resource Group communities
- Develop engaging recruitment marketing messaging to be used across Talent Acquisition in hiring efforts.
This role is yours to expand. We are a small and scrappy team, always looking for new ideas and even better ways to represent EA. You will have the chance to work with industry leaders around the world, and you will be the Employer Brand subject matter expert.
- 2+ years experience in Employer Brand, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Great project management skills
- Proactive, goal-oriented and highly motivated
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and writing skills
- Passion for storytelling
- Solid presentation skills
- Adaptable to changing and/or reactive situations
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, English or another relevant field
Community / Marketing Title: Employer Branding Specialist
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-01-31 19:44:06.627
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.