Technical Sourcer (Contract)
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 152319
Position Title: Senior Recruiter
The Challenge Ahead:
Reporting into the Director, Global Talent Acquisition for Technology, the Sourcer is responsible for identifying, engaging and attracting top technical talent for the EA of today, and tomorrow. He/she has a deep understanding of the business’s talent strategy, skills gaps and succession plans, designing innovative short and long term talent attraction solutions and pipeline management strategies - delivering the right talent, at the right time. The sourcer works collaboratively with key Global TA and business clients, providing compelling analysis and insight on the candidate and competitor landscapes, maximizing EA’s reach and appeal in the market.
What a Sourcing Recruiter does at EA:
- Build collaborative working relationships with technical recruiters, gaining an exhaustive understanding of their critical needs, priorities, succession plans, skills gaps and target organizations.
- Design and deliver short and long term sourcing strategies that are comprehensively aligned with business goals and requirements.
- Build and effectively manage multiple talent pipelines of pre-qualified candidates that are reflective of immediate technology needs, anticipated skills gaps and that pre-empt future talent requirements.
- Enhance and drive visibility of the sourcing team’s service offering; Ensuring close partnership and communication with Recruiters for maximum engagement.
- Transparent, clearly defined and communicated Sourcer processes. Maximizing early engagement in the recruitment / planning process.
- Delivering regular Avature and/or MGP reporting on reqs, activity, candidate pipelines, successes, challenges and wider market trends.
- Attendance at relevant business and TA meetings, providing comprehensive and meaningful updates and insight.
- Utilize all available sourcing tools and channels – maximizing sourcing reach and measuring and reporting on ROI.
- Proactively identify and trial new and innovative channels to market.
- Enhance and efficiently manage pipelines on Avature, ensuring candidate information and Sourcer activity is systematically refreshed, tracking is rigorously detailed, current and 100% accurate.
- Proactive projects
- Target and research relevant organizations with “EA of the future” in mind, providing TA and the business with quantitative and qualitative data, analysis and recommendations on these organizations, where/who their talent is and their compensation packages.
The next great EA Sourcing Recruiter needs:
EA Sourcing Recruiter must have previous technical recruitment/sourcing experience, ideally in the high-tech or entertainment industry. In addition the must have:
- Previous recruitment/sourcing experience either in-house and/ or in a recruitment agency environment
- Previous experience of traditional as well as e-resourcing (online) methods of attracting and sourcing staff
- Ability to develop strategic working relationships
- Previous experience of candidate management systems/databases
- Ability to work pro-actively in a fast paced, target driven environment and perform well under tight time constraints and changing deadlines
- Bright and assertive with the ability to come up to speed rapidly and develop fact-based recommendations
- Hands on knowledge of sourcing and attracting candidates.
- Good communicator with the ability to influence effectively
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize competing tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Interest in interactive entertainment/ gaming (i.e. consoles/ PC, online, mobile, etc).
…and, in general, the potential to sweep us off our feet!
- Bachelor’s Degree
Community / Marketing Title: Technical Sourcer (Contract)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2018-08-30 17:49:09.757
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.