Location: Guildford, England, United Kingdom
Requisition Number: 150227
Position Title: Contingent
Join the team of Need for Speed
At EA, we have one simple vision: become the world’s greatest games company. Founded on the core principles of Excellence, Fun and Respect, GHOST is working to create a world-class team of developers, an exceptional working environment and build the next big thing in AAA gaming.
Located in Guildford, Gothenburg and Bucharest we are a community of artists, storytellers, technologists and innovators working in one of the most dynamic industries today. We’re building a company that thinks about player experience at every step. We are transforming for a digital future and work as one team. We take risks and we dream big. And together, we are changing the way millions play every day.
The Challenge Ahead:
Project Coordinators play an important and valued role at EA. There are a variety of administration and production support roles across EA, and each comes with its own set of requirements, expectations, and responsibilities. Key is that the Project Coordinator is passionate about what they do and their enthusiasm always shines through in their work. EA Project Coordinators are public facing and are expected to have first class communication skills.
What a Project Coordinator does at Ghost:
As Project Coordinator for Ghost Games you will have responsibility for the day to day support and administrative coordination of the studio in Guildford as well as a close collaboration with our team in Gothenburg. Supporting senior production staff and creative development teams your duties will include:
General day to day team support and office upkeep
- Booking team travel, transport and accommodation as required
- Coordinating the new starter process
- Generating purchase orders for team-related purchases and contractors for all three studio locations
- Receipting goods received and forwarding to Accounts for payment processing (Oracle)
- Administering expense reports
- Managing stationary and food orders
- Booking and managing courier services
- Generating and maintaining holiday reports
- Supporting executive staff and coordinating executive visits
- Creating deal sheets for development costs (Salesforce)
- Working with manager on consistently improving office space, working environment and employee experience
- Booking team events and outings
- Keep a track of team equipment and compile orders for team equipment within the IT and purchasing departments
- Maintaining a central budget spreadsheet to record, track and allocate any spend to the appreciate cost code (Excel)
The next great Ghost Project Coordinator also needs:
Strong written & verbal Communication Skills
- An open, honest & proactive approach to communication
- Ability to communicate to people at all levels, both internally & externally
- Strong Listening Skills
Planning & Organizational Skills
- Able to work to designated deadlines & communicates progress when necessary
- A motivated self-starter with a desire to contribute & shape the business
- Takes a team rather than an individual approach to their work
- Assists others where help is required
- Stays committed to the team & business ethic; maintains a positive outlook in everything they do
- Experience in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook)
- Experience using purchase order, expense and ordering systems a plus
Experience of a similar production support role within a dynamic and creative environment is a plus but not a must. To be successful in the role it is important to us that you are outgoing, approachable, motivated and willing to learn! Graduates welcome!
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
We realise it takes world-class people to make world-class games, so we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives on creative freedom and autonomy.
We appreciate the work contractors provide, so here at EA we like to offer you great facilities while you are working onsite including:
- Free onsite gym
- Two annual parties (Summer & Christmas)
- Onsite cafe
- Our very own barista
- Games Area
We thought you might also want to know:
More about our studio: http://ghostgames.com/
More about our location: https://www.ea.com/careers/careers-overview/guildford
Community / Marketing Title: Production Coordinator
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2018-05-03 16:20:46.083
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.