Administrative Assistant (Contract)
Location: Austin, Texas US
Requisition Number: 156233
Position Title: Contingent
We Are EA
And we make games - How cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That's why we employ the most creative and passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead
We’re looking for an Administrative Assistant to support the Executive Assistant to the Tech Ops leadership team. This is a contract position with a duration up to 90 days and will be part time – likely around 20 hours per week.
What this Administrative Assistant will do at EA:
- Provides support to the Executive Assistant around calendaring, travel, expenses and local CTO teams general onsite assistance
- Prepares and assists Executive Assistant with documents in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- At the direction of the Executive Assistant, helps to plan and coordinate onsite and offsite events
- Requests, confirms, and/or provides meeting room coordination/set up and needed equipment or supplies
- Supports the Executive Assistant with managing multiple special projects including large-scale meetings, event planning for conferences/exhibitions and meetings with business partners
- Provides regular catering and meal ordering assistance
- 1+ years experience in a similar administrative role
- The ability to balance a strong work ethic and enthusiasm with contagious energy and dedication
- Service-oriented team player with good sense of humor
- Exceptional multi-tasker, with the ability to switch tasks quickly
- Customer service focus
- Microsoft Office Fluency
Community / Marketing Title: Administrative Assistant (Contract)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-06-18 14:59:29.99
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US