Location: Stockholm, Stockholms lan SE
Requisition Number: 156213
Position Title: Sr Executive Assistant
We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
Reporting to the Senior VP/Group GM for EA Studios Europe, the Executive Assistant will proactively liaise across the organization on several levels to understand the executive’s requirements and to act on appropriate deliverable items. An Executive Assistant will act as the guard and confidant of the executive’s schedule, travel, and list of priorities. This role is more of a partnership than a purely administrative role.
What an Executive Assistant does at EA:
- Independently provide high-quality support that anticipates the needs of the executive and other leaders s/he supports.
- Assume full ownership and maintenance of the calendar; scheduling, confirming, and negotiating for meeting space and relevant attendees.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel.
- Track relevant travel and expense receipts for accurate accounting reconciliations. File and track reimbursements, credits, and refunds through to completion in the iExpense tool.
- Prepare documents in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Proficiency in Microsoft Office is a must.
- Project a professional and supportive image to all parties in the screening of telephone calls and greeting guests. Prioritize people and situations in need of attention and handle confidential and sensitive information with the appropriate discretion.
- Able to answer select emails on behalf of VP and Studio and maintain key internal and external relationships.
- Ability to coordinate events at onsite or offsite venues.
- Understand key functions and projects. Provide monitoring and follow-through support on action items in progress.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other executive assistants to facilitate good communication, help coordinate joint projects, etc.; serve as backup for other Executive Admins as needed.
- Process electronic purchase requests for approvals relating to external purchases, including the processing of invoices relevant to the PO.
- Function as Office Manager for the Senior Vice President, maintaining supplies and coordinating activities as needed.
- Request, confirm, and/or provide all meeting room technology and needed equipment or supplies.
- Able to own and execute studio projects and initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
The next great EA Executive Assistant needs:
- A successful track record supporting senior business leaders for 2+ years.
- Self-motivated, highly organized and results-oriented individual who works with little or no supervision, and demonstrates initiative, flexibility, teamwork, maturity under pressure, and anticipates and resolves problems before they escalate.
- Excellent administrative and organization skills.
- High level of professionalism when speaking with important parties including investors and executives.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience organizing worldwide travel.
- Maintains the highest level of personal integrity.
- Detail oriented and ability to complete work assignments with a high degree of quality.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and assist multiple team members at the same time.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English. (Swedish is a plus)
- Takes initiative and goes beyond established framework; looks for new ideas and creative solutions to overcome challenges.
- Polite, easy-going, patient, energetic and service oriented.
- Team player with good sense of humor!
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
At DICE we take care of our staff and have done so during our steady growth over the last decade. In addition to a competitive compensation package we offer our employees 10 EA games per year, massage every three weeks, a variety of sports activities (yoga and cross fit to name a few) and health care allowance. We have a collective bargain agreement with Unionen and Sveriges Ingenjörer and provide our employees with occupational pension.
Although we enjoy working hard at DICE, we respect and value our employees’ personal lives. A good work-life balance is something we practice and maintain even during high-intensity periods.
This opportunity is for a permanent position at EA.
We ask that you apply online with a combined CV and introduction letter in English.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Community / Marketing Title: Executive Assistant
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-06-18 08:11:29.387
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Stockholm, Stockholms lan SE