Location: Vancouver, British Columbia CA
Requisition Number: 155993
Position Title: Production Coordinator II
The Role: Production Coordinator
We are looking for a highly organized and detail-oriented Production Coordinator to support our fast-paced and production-oriented team. As a Production Coordinator, you will provide support to and you will act as the primary interface between your team and our internal and external clients.
- Provide clerical and administrative support that aligns with department and team objectives as required.
- Support assistance for meetings, conferences, team building, catering and special events logistics, onsite & offsite when required
- Purchase food items for the team twice weekly or as required
- Prep team snack stations and organize delivery of snacks for the NHL/UFC team
- Over time meal coordination: Organize and distribute meal orders for the team during overtime working hours
- Beer Friday: Order food and drinks for teams and prepare location for weekly Friday team event
- Monthly reconciliation of corporate card
- Advocate company policies and procedures. Attend information & training sessions related to new studio processes.
- Responsible for proactively maintaining all department common areas
- Assist team members to submit or escalate Help desk tickets when appropriate.
- 2+ years administrative experience
- Experience with MS office, particularly Excel spreadsheets
- Strong planning, organizing, and time management abilities.
Additionally, the successful candidate should:
- Have the ability to follow through, work successfully with minimum supervision, and pay attention to details.
- Be a self-motivator with a strong work ethic.
- Have a positive, can do attitude
- Display strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to prioritize work flow.
- Able to demonstrate success working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Flexible with a wide variety of constantly changing tasks.
- Demonstrate critical thinking, problem solving skills and practice excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to be proactive and predict needs before they arise.
- Have a valid driver’s license
We Thought You Might Also Want to Know:
More about our location: http://careers.ea.com/our-locations/burnaby-eav
Community / Marketing Title: Production Coordinator
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-05-28 16:47:14.61
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Vancouver, British Columbia CA