Apex Partnerships Coordinator
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
Requisition Number: 155946
Position Title: Project Manager II
Partnerships Coordinator – Apex Legends Competitive Gaming
Based in Chatsworth, CA
We are looking for passionate, determined and humble individuals who are passionate about competitive gaming and want to create the future of interactive entertainment. We are a tight-knit team strategically driving competitive gaming for the Apex Legends franchise.
One of the key pieces of the team is the Partnerships Coordinator. As the Partnerships Coordinator, you’ll work closely with the Strategic Partnerships Manager to liaise with internal and external partners in order to shape the Apex Legends competitive gaming ecosystem. You will manage relationships with Event, Sponsorship, Broadcast and Professional Gaming organizations worldwide.
The Partnerships Coordinator will help drive Apex Legends competitive gaming initiatives and meet the needs of our players and viewers through world class programs and activations.
- Create and maintain partnerships with external Event, Sponsorship, and Broadcast organizations in support of the Apex Legends competitive gaming ecosystem
- Identify and partner with 3rd party production teams to deliver best-in-class live events and unforgettable experiences for our professional competitors and spectators
- Facilitate functional support for local territory marketing teams to maximise engagement and marketing value
- Engage with professional teams within the Apex Legends competitive gaming ecosystem
- Work closely with internal cross functional teams, including: publishing, marketing, community engagement, brand partnerships, and event management
- Gather feedback from partners regarding our competitions, events, activities, rules
- Have a finger on the pulse of all activity related to Apex Legends competitive gaming.
- Provide comprehensive reports to stakeholders on feedback, issues, concerns, trends, and insights related to partners and identify areas of internal and external opportunity
- Ensure EA and external organizations deliver against agreements
- Minimum 2 years of experience in partnership or program management
- Passion for Apex Legends / First Person Shooters, esports and the gaming industry at large
- Ability to build strong working relationships built on mutual trust with key stakeholders
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and prioritize
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and presentation skills
- Self-Motivated Individual with an ability to work autonomously
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- A willingness to travel, work on call and on weekends
- Spanish, German, French, Chinese or Korean language business fluency
- 1+ years of competitive gaming experience
- Knowledge of key organizations and trends within the competitive gaming space
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are proud of the great perks we offer like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match, and of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives on creativity and individuality.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Community / Marketing Title: Apex Partnerships Coordinator
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-07-09 22:48:00.74
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.