Program Manager Analytics
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Requisition Number: 155876
Position Title: Manager, Analytics
Program Manager II, Global Analytics and Insights
Do you have an interest in human behavior and play? When you’re curious about a topic, do you seek out data-driven insights? Are you an ardent learner, always looking to improve? Do you value empowering people to succeed to their highest potential? Are you a warrior of order, taking on the fight over chaos?
This is a unique role that combines video games, big data and good ol’ fashioned project management. This role manages the roadmap, dependencies, resource planning, stakeholder management, risks, opportunities and communication of delivering insights through teams of data analysts in EA’s North American studios. These insights impact every level of the company, from EA’s portfolio down to the performance of a single quest.
This job might be for you if:
- Self-directed success in a large space of responsibility sounds challenging and rewarding.
- You have a passion for data in an environment that inspires collaboration, thought leadership and fun.
- You enjoy solving problems that can feel like playing Tetris, Frogger and Zelda at the same time.
- You keep a cool head and, if you don’t know something, you’ll dig until you find it.
- You see when decisions are needed, gather the proper data, talk to the right people from producers to SVPs, and take action.
- You’re quick to understand technical detail and translate it into status for a wide audience.
- You have a passion for games and a curiosity for understanding how things work.
- You choose courage over comfort every day.
What you’re good at:
- Guiding effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities
- Preparing teams to deliver what’s needed now while strategically thinking three moves ahead
- Being curious. Asking questions of stakeholders and team members to enable the right insights at the right time.
- Delivering consistent updates to changing scopes and deliveries.
- Seeing the connections that solve problems and building bridges between them.
- Modifying your communication style for your audience, from the front-lines to the C-suite
- Managing the relationships between business and tech to define and deliver complex data system requirements and implementation.
- Process standardization, writing documentation and understanding the value of it.
- A variety of project management methodologies including those under the agile umbrella.
Things you should know:
- Your work will impact the success of games at EA.
- You will have the opportunity to continually grow and improve through conferences, skillset expansion, classes, etc.
- This role can be high pressure with quick turn around on priority requests or meetings with senior leadership.
- Flexible hours are necessary to align with international teams.
- This role is expected to travel 10-20% of the time to different studios in North America and occasionally to Europe.
- This position can work from our EA offices/studios in either Austin or LA.
Community / Marketing Title: Program Manager Analytics
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-05-31 23:18:43.537
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.