Production Coordinator - 12 Month Contract
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 155724
Position Title: Associate Marketing Producer
Production Coordinator - EA Vancouver
Working within the global production team at EA Vancouver - The Production Coordinator will be responsible for working within the Asset Production process and its daily responsibilities. These tasks will consist of daily asset workflow tracking: from creative conception through delivery. A creative, solution-oriented approach is a must. Key POC for internal production team.
- Work alongside the internal production team responsible for videos, stills and art across multiple global game franchises.
- Manage the entire production schedule from briefing through deployment
- Chase master assets where needed
- Ensure assets are tracking on-time with our production partners
- Daily tracking of all asset reviews and approvals
- Attend production meetings with cross functional teams to gather and distill information, track timelines and actioning feedback
- Manage strong relationships with internal team
- Works closely with Producer and Post Production Supervisor
- Provide support for Producers including scheduling, travel and expenses.
- Solid knowledge in post, VFX-production video processes
- Solid understanding of Paid Media, Social, Email, POS
- Solid understanding of adaptation/localization process
- Support the tools we use on a day-to-day basis
- Maintains a solution-oriented mindset in solving production problems
Strong Communication Skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to articulate clear feedback (written and verbal) and ask the right questions for context in feedback
- Open & honest proactive approach in communication with the ability to ask difficult questions
- Ability to communicate and drive conversations with people at all levels
- Strong listening skills
- Identify and clarify ambiguous and assumptive feedback
- Takes a team approach rather than an individual one
- Lead and drive team discussions
- Direct and empower team members during the creative process
- Maintain a positive outlook when challenges arise
- Display commitment to the team & business ethic
- Show curiosity and passion to staying current with new media and creative trends
- Ask the "Why" questions
Community / Marketing Title: Production Coordinator - 12 Month Contract
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-06-04 00:31:56.053
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.