ANZ Sales Manager
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Requisition Number: 155412
Position Title: Manager, Sales
We are EA and we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
At EA Sydney, we are proud to be working with some of the biggest and most innovative video game franchises and development studios in the world. We help to bring our games to our players via our talented Marketing & Communications, Sales, and Finance teams.
We are a vibrant group of people who love what we do and are passionate about inspiring the world to play. Headquartered in the centre of the city, in a beautifully maintained, heritage-listed boutique building, our office space is designed to encourage teamwork, imagination and creativity. We challenge you to experiment, lead and make an impact on your very first day and every day after.
The ANZ Sales Manager is a full-time position based out of our Sydney office on York Street. The position is a key role running the day to day commercial sales activities and relationships with distributors and retailers throughout ANZ for the EA console and mobile business.
- Day to day contact for key partners across ANZ
- Drive the financial performance of sales within the region
- Collaborate with retailers for promotional activity (trade marketing, instore events etc.)
- Collaborate with the Head of ANZ Sales on trading terms, pricing, and sales enhancing activities
- Analyse sales activity in the market and provide recommendations on how EA can maintain a competitive advantage
- Present new release titles to partners within the region
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in driving financial performance within a retail environment within ANZ
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills
- Strong ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of an organisation
- A proven track record working in a multinational environment across a diverse market
- A team-first player, who works in a collaborative, team orientated fashion, though demonstrates a strong personal work ethic
- An interest in the video game industry
- Modern office conveniently located next to major transport links
- A games area with consoles so you can get your gaming fix
- Regular events, from weekly sports to quarterly offsite socials
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced dynamic company and industry
How to Apply
To apply, please click the apply now button. To learn more about a career with EA, please visit https://www.ea.com/careers. For inquiries, please contact CareersAustralia@ea.com
Community / Marketing Title: ANZ Sales Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-05-10 08:55:07.2
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU