Sr Data Analyst
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 155301
Position Title: Senior Analyst
Senior Data Analyst
As a Senior Data Analyst in the EAV QV Sports Data team you will play a key role in analyzing our player and project data to improve our Quality Verification strategies. You should be a sharp, curious, and analytical individual who has a passion for diving into data to solve business problems. Your insights will influence how we build and verify the quality of our games.
What the Senior Quality Analyst (Data) will do at EA:
- Support ongoing Data Centric initiatives, providing updates and analysis through critical milestones and at multiple touch points to various stakeholders and peers.
- Prepare thorough and detailed reports and presentations that help your team identify key areas of opportunity and insight to drive future design and decision-making.
- Evaluate and interpret data to extrapolate risks and opportunities, relaying them to the team and management in a timely manner.
- Liaise with various data providers and stakeholders in the organization, specifically in the development of data requests, checking of data received and following up on data issues.
- Conduct thorough analysis utilizing SQL and other database tools.
- Drive best practices in tools and visual technologies to support the evolution of the project dashboards to provide key data for project monitoring and decision making.
- Develop and maintain scripts and queries to import and manipulate clean data from multiple sources.
- Outgoing champion for data quality; creating data quality policy and implementing monitoring to ensure compliance.
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of professional analytical experience, leveraging data to drive process improvements.
- Experience extracting and analyzing data from project workflow and defect management tools, such as from DevTrack, Hansoft or DevTest.
- Able to design and execute effective data modeling and data warehousing.
- Able to work independently and drive for solutions with all stakeholders.
- Can establish sense of urgency and prioritize effectively to manage multiple tasks.
- Excited to own and drive process to improve efficiencies on behalf of the team.
- Able to foster and develop strong working relationships with development partners, customers, support teams and management.
- Highly effective communicator – both verbally and written.
Community / Marketing Title: Sr Data Analyst
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-04-09 21:56:21.69
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.