[FIFA Online 4] License Producer (1 year Contract)
Location: Seoul, KR
Requisition Number: 154788
Position Title: Game Designer I
We are EA
Electronic Arts is more than you’ve ever realized. We’re more than a company, or a headline, or even a clever catchphrase – we’re a vibrant community of over 8,000 artists, storytellers, technologists and innovators working toward a shared vision: to inspire and unite through play.
While headquartered in Redwood City, EA's platform engineering, game development, and publishing operations take place in a network of locations, stretching from Shanghai to Stockholm, Melbourne to Vancouver. No matter which of our studio locations you join, you’ll feel the energy and support of EA’s global brand, while immersing yourself in a culture that inspires you to thrive, take risks and dream big. Our unique studios create amazingly creative and fun games - fast paced puzzles, adrenaline filled warfare, galaxy spanning adventures, high speed racing, and sports so realistic you can practically feel the grass under your feet.
This is an especially great time for the videogame industry which has a vibrant community of connected players around the globe playing on more devices than ever before. EA is transforming toward a digital future both in the games and services we create as well as how we connect and engage with our players
Since its founding in 1982, EA has helped shape the way millions players consume and enjoy interactive entertainment. No other company can deliver EA’s broad portfolio of amazing games and services across multiple platforms to players around the world. It is an exciting era for our industry, and an exciting time to join the team at EA!
- License Management
- Translate/Summarize design documents for licensor content approval
- Work closely with external teams (Licensing team, BA, Legal) as well as internal teams (Game designers, Artists, and Live Producers)
- Regular conference calls with key stakeholders to observe license requests, status updates, bring high-level mitigation plans in case of risk outbreak.
- Proactive researching on items i.e. actual live soccer event and major issues that can have direct impact on the license.
- As the key license reviewer, the person will be responsible to detect risk and provide clear guidance to eliminate those risks.
- Event support
- e-Sports tech. support and build develop management
- e-sports field operation support
- e-sports broadcasting tool develop management
- Offline event partnership management support including site support
- Fluent in English and Korean
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- IT or Game industry experience is preferred
- Good understanding of football is preferred
- Basic understanding of overall game development process is preferred
Community / Marketing Title: [FIFA Online 4] License Producer (1 year Contract)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-04-01 07:34:34.893
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Seoul, KR