AR Analyst I
Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN
Requisition Number: 154668
Position Title: Specialist II, Shared Services
AR Analyst – I
- Extracting & Preparing Deduction Statement
- Request backup from customer // Download backup from customer Portal
- Cataloging and saving of debit notes and routing them to appropriate Team
- Printing copy of invoice, Credit memo & chargeback
- Identifying deductions Types & Updating in Sony CDS/Oracle R12
- Research/Validation of Claims - DED & OPM
- List of disputes is shared with the relevant teams (Customer, Sony, Sales, etc)
- Settling Claims/credits in Oracle/Sony (Individual /Mass Settlement)
- Processing of Defective Destroy Credits
- Preparing Omni Flow Package
- Bi-Weekly Call with Local Team
- Providing Updates/Comments for Reports
- Follow up with Sales for Promo related issues
- Understand Accounts Receivable Concepts and Policies
- Download bank statements
- Reconcile Customer Payments and Remittances
- Perform Quality check in Oracle and Omni-Flow
- Handling E-mail Queries from business partners
- Preparation & Presentation of Quarterly Business Review decks with business partners
- Monitoring and Following-up on Unidentified/Unapplied/Partially Applied Receipts
- Perform Month-End Close Activities
- Accounts Reconciliations
- Creating and maintaining customer profile in oracle.
- Run Create Accounting & Subledger Exception Report, Save Create accounting and Journal Import reports in the folder.
- Bachelor’s and or Master’s degree in commerce
- MS Office, especially MS Excel.
- Excellent verbal & written English communication
- Willingness to be flexible with working hours.
- Experience 4Yrs +
Community / Marketing Title: AR Analyst I
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-03-05 09:16:14.393
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN