Location: Bucharest, RO
Requisition Number: 154620
Position Title: Asst Producer I
The Data Collection & Licensing group (FIFA) is looking for an Assistant Producer with an exceptional eye for detail, proficient research skills, good communication, excellent organizational and time management skills.
English speaker mandatory, knowledge and passion for football is an advantage and additional languages are considered a plus.
- You will be responsible for collecting visual kit (player uniform) reference for football clubs.
- You will be responsible for handling Authenticity improvements throughout the kit (player uniform) production process.
- Offer support for Quality Verification kit (player uniform) checks and for processing kits that require approval submission.
- Committed to improvement and learning new processes and tools; addressing/giving feedback on assigned area of expertise within our internal tools.
- Take ownership of assigned assets by documenting, asset tracking, quality assessment, integration check etc.
- Day-to-day communication with the Production teams in Vancouver, Guildford and Cologne.
- Exceptional attention to details.
- English speaker mandatory.
- Curious, challenge-seeking individual who is able to learn and apply new concepts, principles and solutions.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work in a dynamic and collaborative team environment.
- Dependable and committed to project’s goals.
- Football knowledge considered a plus.
Community / Marketing Title: Assistant Producer
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-02-13 08:02:20.44
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bucharest, RO