Assistant Producer - FIFA Data Collection & Licensing
Location: Guildford, GB
Requisition Number: 154480
Position Title: Contingent
Please note that this is a temporary position for 3 months in summer 2019.
Start date: 03-June-2019
End date: 30-Aug-2019
We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
The FIFA Data Collection & Licensing group (FIFA DCL) is looking for an Assistant Producer with an exceptional eye for detail, excellent research skills, great communication, and excellent organizational and time-management skills. Exceptional knowledge of and a passion for football is mandatory.
You will be expected to work 5 days per week, potentially including some evenings and weekends during busy periods.
What an Assistant Producer does at EA:
- Playing an integral role in the licensed asset approval process, especially relating to kits
- Acquiring reference for licensed assets
- Working with colleagues to determine assets required for all FIFA titles
- Ensuring all licensed content for assigned game teams is correctly integrated and assigned
- Tracking and providing updates on Asset Approvals – following up with appropriate partners (EAV team, licensors, Territory Managers)
- Contributing towards the collection of player photos for in-game use
The next great EA Assistant Producer also needs:
- Proficient communication skills – both written and verbal
- Will be conscientious and have an excellent eye for quality
- Quick learner with the ability to work independently
- Ability to work closely with a large team through all phases of the product development process
- Can execute on projects quickly, on time, and at the expected level of quality
- Able to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Organisational skills and ability to work to tight timelines
- Project and/or Asset Management experience preferred
We appreciate the work contractors provide, so here at EA we like to offer you great facilities while you are working onsite including:
- Free onsite gym
- Two annual parties (Summer & Christmas)
- Onsite cafe
- Our very own barista
- Games Area
We thought you might also want to know more about our location:
Take your career to the next level – apply today!
Community / Marketing Title: Assistant Producer - FIFA Data Collection & Licensing
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-02-05 23:16:41.197
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Guildford, GB