(Sr.)Program Manager III
Location: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi CN
Requisition Number: 154334
Position Title: Program Manager III
Title: Sr.Program Manager, CTO-Commerce
Reports to: Senior Program Management, Commerce and Identity
Location: Shanghai, China
# of openings: 1
The Electronic Arts Digital Platform (EADP) is one of the world's largest and fastest growing gaming platforms with a mission to change how the world plays games. We take pride in our creativity, innovation and technical excellence. Our work environment is fun, fast paced and rewarding. We provide a unique environment for learning, development and shaping the future of computer games and internet services and we're looking for high energy, intelligent and highly motivated leaders with a just-do-it attitude to join us.
Program Manager within the EA Commerce team is responsible to facilitate designing, development and maintenance of Electronic Art’s Identity and billing infrastructure, tools and software to improve quality, distribution and execution of our core products leading to increased revenues globally. In this role, you will collaborate with all departments with Electronic Arts in disparate locations to formulate requirements, translate these requirements into project plans and follow them through to delivery. Most importantly, you will serve as the driving force behind each project through all key milestones.
- Manage project plans and schedule commitments, ensure plans are integrated and aligned to overall organizational and business strategy
- Leading engineering efforts to deliver simultaneous software development programs and meet prioritized goals
- Initiate, drive, and deliver effective programs in partnership with customers and game team to ensure all aspects of the programs are communicated, supported and delivered to the highest standards
- Create and execute detailed program plans, key documentation, processes, schedules for tasks, teams and UAT
- Tracking risks/issues and dependencies across the program deliverables
- Participate in 'go live' activities by validating the program on deployment
- Pursue in continuous improvement efforts based on the feedback from external and internal partners related to performance indicators.
- Deliver key insights to help arm our engineers as they evolve our products and services to delight partners and customers alike.
- B.S. in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in a technical project or program management role for complex engineering products
- Experience in Commerce programs required
- Experience in Identity programs a strong plus
- Experience with game development a strong plus
- Experience with gamer and game specific analytics a strong plus
- Cross organizational agility and partnering skills, with ability to drive shared goals across multiple groups
- Effective delivery of products using Water Fall / Agile development methodology
- Great communication, time-management, and teamwork skills
Community / Marketing Title: (Sr.)Program Manager III
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-01-28 01:23:50.293
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi CN