Assistant Producer II
Location: Orlando, Florida US
Requisition Number: 154314
Position Title: Asst Producer II
At EA, Assistant Producers working with our live service teams, are responsible for driving the day to day creative work that keeps our games fun, fresh, and engaging.
- Create great content – Our Producers work with the members of their team to create features and programs that delight our players
- Messaging – this Assistant Producer will be focused on the in-game messaging that keeps our players informed about new challenges, new events and new promotions currently in NBA Live Mobile.
- Ensure the highest quality – Testing your creations and working with the QA team to make sure things do what they are supposed to do
- Service a 7 day a week game service – Sometimes, off hour work will be necessary. Players are playing all day, every day and we need to provide content for them all the time
- Knowledge of card games (Magic: The Gathering, Pokemon, etc.) and how monetization of card gaming works
- Communication Skills – we’re looking for candidates who can easily speak their minds about group ideas or their own, as well as, someone who is comfortable and has experience in writing for published works
- Awareness of E-commerce within Video Games or other similar platforms
- Be comfortable with computers – XML and SQL will be your primary tools in this position
- Be passionate about games – We are looking for people who play games and understand why they love playing them (and why they don’t sometimes)
- Creative and collaborative – A friendly and open nature, and an active and curious mind fit in well with us
And being a Basketball fan is a plus…but not a requirement!
Community / Marketing Title: Assistant Producer II
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-01-16 17:53:17.63
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Orlando, Florida US