Assistant Producer (Contract)
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia CA
Requisition Number: 154262
Position Title: Asst Producer I
The Role: Assistant Producer (DC&L)
The Assistant Producer on the Data Collection and Licensing team should have an exceptional eye for detail, strong research skills, and excellent organizational and time management skills. Knowledge and a passion for football and the FIFA product is highly recommended.
Job duties will include:
• Collecting, researching and organizing reference for licensed assets – for example, kits.
• Acting as point of contact for community reference collectors for licensed assets.
• Working closely with the artists to ensure highest quality licensed assets are created.
• Using specific tools and databases to manage feedback and priorities for amends.
• Managing bugs connected with assets and reviewing in-game.
• Ad-hoc reviews and support for other licensed material in-game.
• Excellent eye for “in-game” quality and attention to detail.
• Excellent knowledge of football world-wide.
• Excellent knowledge of the FIFA product.
• Ability to use bespoke tools and software created specifically for the role.
• Excellent writing and communication skills.
• Quick learner with the ability to work independently.
• Can execute on projects quickly, on time, and at the expected level of quality.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
We Thought You Might Also Want to Know:
More about our location: http://careers.ea.com/our-locations/burnaby-eav
Contact me: Sebastian Glenn-Anderson, Recruiter, firstname.lastname@example.org
Community / Marketing Title: Assistant Producer (Contract)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-01-09 17:53:45.873
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Vancouver, British Columbia CA