Assistant Producer (Contract)
Location: Orlando, Florida US
Requisition Number: 153909
Position Title: Contingent
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sports through industry-leading sports video games, including Madden NFL football, FIFA Soccer, NHL® hockey, NBA LIVE basketball, and EA SPORTS UFC. For more information about EA SPORTS, including news, video, blogs, forums, and game apps, please visit www.easports.com.
Assistant Producer (Contract)
This producer position will be responsible for merging gameplay content and engineering. The producer will maintain and balance the core and meta-game while creating, prototyping and implementing gameplay features.
- Deliver on the program or content designs as set by the design team.
- Maintain all design aspects of a game-as-service through the entire project life cycle.
- Create innovative and engaging programs and campaigns while maintaining EA SPORTS’ high standard of quality.
- Retain original IP’s core brand values and game experience within the service at all times.
- Communicate game designs, tasks and ideas clearly and concisely
- Provide and receive critique in a constructive manner with suggestions and solutions for improvement.
- Remain current on industry trends including new game genres, new game design methods, and emerging platforms
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent considered but not required.
- 2+ year’s industry experience specifically in coding structures/languages
- Proven XML or similar coding language experience will be essential
- Proven ability to conceptualize, create, code and implement game concepts using various tools and technology.
- Broad knowledge of, and passion for, the casual, mobile or sports game genres.
- Knowledge of and enthusiasm for sports gaming
- Excellent creative, analytical and organizational skills with proven ability to write, communicate and maintain detailed design documentation throughout the project lifecycle.
- Demonstrative proof of an open-minded, progressive thinker who is flexible, energetic and driven with the ability to overcome obstacles and challenges with working solutions.
- Thorough understanding of gameplay theories and interface design ability
- Superior communication skills with experience presenting visions both verbally and on paper.
- Results orientated with strong documentation skills
Community / Marketing Title: Assistant Producer (Contract)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2018-12-05 19:54:24.157
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Orlando, Florida US