Assistant Producer (Contract)
Location: Orlando, Florida US
Requisition Number: 153687
Position Title: Contingent
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sports through industry-leading sports video games, including Madden NFL football, FIFA Soccer, NHL® hockey, NBA LIVE basketball, PGA TOUR golf, SSX, and EA SPORTS UFC.
Assistant Producer – NBA Live
This design position is responsible for gameplay content. The Producer will work with their team to create innovative and engaging ideas, designs and prototypes while maintaining EA's high standard of quality.
- Deliver on the game vision as set by the Creative Director and Product Owner.
- Maintain all design aspects of live services through the entire project life cycle.
- Balance game with consideration to fun gameplay, player acquisition, and engagement.
- Retain original IP’s core brand values and game experience within the service at all times.
- Inspire live service team and players through innovative and new in-game items and elements.
- Provide and receive critique in a constructive manner with suggestions and solutions for improvement.
- Remain current on industry trends including new game genres, new game design methods, and emerging platforms
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent considered but not required.
- Experience in a live service environment
- 2+ year’s industry experience specifically in game design or quality assurance.
- Proven ability to conceptualize, create and implement game concepts using various tools and technology.
- Broad knowledge of, and passion for, the casual, mobile or sports game genres.
- Database Entry Experience, specifically with SQL.
- Excellent creative, analytical and organizational skills with proven ability to write, communicate and maintain detailed design documentation throughout the project life cycle.
- Demonstrative proof of an open-minded, progressive thinker who is flexible, energetic and driven with the ability to overcome obstacles and challenges with working solutions.
- Thorough understanding of gameplay theories and interface design ability
- Superior communication skills with experience presenting visions both verbally and on paper.
- Results orientated with strong documentation skills
- Awareness of trends in either basketball or the basketball culture is a plus!
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more information about EA SPORTS, including news, video, blogs, forums, and game apps, please visit www.easports.com.
Community / Marketing Title: Assistant Producer (Contract)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2018-11-16 21:03:38.133
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Orlando, Florida US