Audio Artist (Contract)
Location: Orlando, Florida US
Requisition Number: 153620
Position Title: Contingent
Audio Artist – Commentary
The Audio Producer focused on commentary, will contribute to building commentary and VO systems and engage in problem-solving throughout all stages of production. Working with the AudioWorks team, this individual should possess skills in the editing of quality VO content as well as advanced asset management to develop a Commentary AI. Programmatic scripting skills are a must as is the ability to communicate effectively and efficiently under tight deadlines while owning the quality of your work. The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for game and audio design, and an exemplary aptitude for problem-solving. Specific tasks will include:
- Submitting finalized audio assets via Perforce (P4V) on or before required deadlines.
- Editing and organizing in-game VO assets per naming convention protocols.
- Participates in project problem solving with the audio team.
- Receive and execute on Audio Director’s vision, while taking pride in your work.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years Game Development, Game Audio, Post Production or Music Production (or equivalent).
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Knowledgeable in MS Excel, MS Access/SQL preferred.
- Awareness of logic-based classification systems
- Experience in at least one DAW (Protools or Reaper preferred)
- Solid experience using game/audio development tools, technology, and pipelines. (e.g. Wwise/Fmod/Unreal/Unity)
- Basic sports knowledge
- Self-motivated and organized
Community / Marketing Title: Audio Artist (Contract)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2018-11-15 20:05:58.653
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Orlando, Florida US