Location: Vancouver, British Columbia CA
Requisition Number: 152178
Position Title: Acquisition Assistant
EAs Vancouver-based Motion Capture Studio serves the motion capture needs for all of EAs game development teams world-wide. In our state-of-the-art studio we capture a wide spectrum of data types – 3D scanning, virtual cinematography, motion capture to name a few. As a member of the team you will be directly responsible for supporting various development teams with creating content for projects, in this support will be provided by integration of motion capture and EA propriety technologies into production to create the highest quality animation possible.
- Supporting the Motion Capture team w/daily production prep which entails setup, calibration, testing and general maintenance.
- Operation of proprietary tools related to the motion capture system.
- Supporting the team with testing and implementing new and/or updated production related softwares.
- Supporting the motion capture team with custom camera configurations, which will include aim, focus and all related A/V requirements; witness camera, projections and the audio teams.
- Assist with construction of set and prop elements
- Support performer wardrobe fitting and motion capture marker application
- Taking direction from motion capture superviser that relates to session prep and production wrap
- Supporting the acquisition team with general studio/stage maintenance
- Assisting flooring installations and removals
Strong candidates posess:
- OFA Lv1,
- Aerial lift certiffciation
- Forklift certification
- Production experience in related entertainment industry: video games, film, TV, theater
- Can work under the pressures of ‘live’ production enviroments
- Motion capture knowledge or experience
- Set construction, or set carpentry experience
- Can take direction and ability to perform tasks unsupervised
- Good attitude
- Excellent judgment, & communication skills
- Believe in teamwork
Community / Marketing Title: Acquisition Assistant
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2018-08-21 00:12:22.237
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Vancouver, British Columbia CA