Administrative Assistant - Business Development
Requisition Number: 151948
Position Title: Administrative Assistant III
Provide Administrative support to the Business Development team whose leadership includes a VP, 2 Sr. Directors and a Director.
The successful candidate will enjoy balancing three prime areas of responsibility; 1) Travel Schedules & Expense Management 2) Event Planning and 3) General Administrative Processes.
You will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times.
Schedules / Travel / Expenses
- Proactive in managing the daily calendars.
- Arrange domestic and international travel (be prepared for multiple changes).
- Coordinate larger external partner meetings.
- Manage travel itineraries (both domestic and international) including hotel accommodations, ground transportation, and all related arrangements such as visas.
- Coordinate with other executive assistants across teams on various aspects, including social events, conferences, internal meetings and off-site meetings.
Events / Team Culture
- Coordinate meeting and event management for the Business Development team – including monthly staff meetings, team social events and annual team off-sites across all logistics – catering, activities, transportation, facilities and hotel accommodations.
- Perform general administrative duties such as ordering office supplies, equipment, mailing, scanning, photocopying, preparing and submitting expense reports and purchase requisitions as needed.
- Track contracts that are out for signature and coordinate with EA partners worldwide for return of signed agreements.
- Submit and track 3rd party developer deals through Salesforce. Ensure deal sheets are fully approved and work orders are fully signed by both parties. Submit and process invoices to AP and receive deliverables in Salesforce.
- Run internal approvals for PC co-marketing partnerships and proforma NDA setup paperwork.
- Ensure signed contracts are entered into iManage, scanning contracts to Legal Signed Contracts.
- Coordination of vendors with Accounts Payable including new vendor setup, processing invoices through iProcurement, purchase Order tracking and project invoice tracking.
Summary of ideal personal traits and professional qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree and three years administrative experience in-house preferred. Interest in Business Development is a plus.
- Excellent technical skills, including advanced skills in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, OneNote, Google Drive, Google Docs, Slack and Zoom.
- A self-motivated, well-organized individual who demonstrates initiative, flexibility, maturity under pressure and anticipates and solves problems before they escalate.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, comfortable interfacing with a diverse group of people from inside and outside the company.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment, requiring good prioritization, organization and communication skills as well as the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and efficiently.
- An individual who seeks information beyond what is plainly presented to you, with an aim to understanding the team’s goals and actively finding ways to be helpful in executing these goals.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- A good sense of humor.
Community / Marketing Title: Administrative Assistant - Business Development
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2018-08-07 18:20:16.6
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location: Redwood City
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US