Assistant Live Producer - FIFA Mobile (Temporary)
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia CA
Requisition Number: 150668
Position Title: Asst Producer II
At Electronic Arts we put our players first, and we’re looking for the most talented and creative game developers in the world to help us become the world’s #1 mobile gaming company. Mobile is the future of our industry and the future of our company. Our mobile team is growing fast, with 17 exciting studios around the world and a portfolio of blockbuster titles like FIFA, The Simpsons: Tapped Out, Madden, Real Racing, Plants vs. Zombies, and the Sims.
Creativity, Collaboration, and Communication is what makes us tick as we prepare ourselves for massive amounts of growth and an incredible amount of fun. We want to engage our players and create the most entertaining mobile titles in the world. Come and see for yourself, the future is here.
A FUEL Live Producer works closely with the production and design team to define and create features to satisfy the FIFA Players. Core responsibilities for this position include live content design and implementation across multiple mobile free to play markets.
- Work closely with a cross studio team to help bring live content designs from concept to release in a fast paced environment
- Help define best practices in acquisition, engagement and monetization across multiple mobile free to play markets
- Collaborate to define the product vision, strategy and business model based freemium game design and engagement/monetization mechanics
-Partner closely with production, design and product teams across studios to conceptualize, spec and implement engaging features, mechanics, systems and modalities of play
-Drive product requirements and feature roadmaps from concept through delivery; write clear and concise specs for new content, features and systems
- Passion for creating innovative, fun and compelling games; passion for mobile games in particular
- Strong business & creative capabilities
- Ability to work collaboratively within a small team
- Excellent data analysis skills required, experience with A/B testing a plus
- Proven ability to partner with cross-functional disciplines and influence effectively
- Strong organizational skills & attention to detail
- Performance-driven self-starter and team player with outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Expert in Microsoft Excel
- Experience working on mobile applications with a free to play business model is ideal
Community / Marketing Title: Assistant Live Producer - FIFA Mobile (Temporary)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2018-06-20 18:38:42.243
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Vancouver, British Columbia CA