Senior Producer - EA Sports Mobile
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia CA
Requisition Number: 155650
Position Title: Sr Producer
About the Job
- Advocate the vision of the game which respects the Creative Director’s vision and be accountable for the quality targets and the results achieved while reporting into the VP of EA Sports Mobile.
- Provide clear context to the team for how the features fit into the larger game, how they fit into the market place, and how it serves and delights our fans.
- Help team prioritize highest value features and set quality targets.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provides management escalation, makes trade offs and balances the needs versus technical constraints.
- Be the voice of the players for the area of ownership, communicate expectations to the team and provide applicable items.
- Help Represent game in both internal and external communications. This includes delivering strong presentations and taking responsibility for internal reviews with essential organizational stakeholder’s partner companies, and participating in external interviews with the media.
- Be a coach resource to junior producers, assisting them in the resolution of complex problems and growing their knowledge. Be an active decision maker in the hiring process.
- Set up successful collaborations across internal EA studios as well as with external partners.
- Support the Studio leadership and contribute to strategic short and long-term planning and decision-making for the game.
- 7+ years’ experience as a Senior Producer within the video game industry building new IP and running mobile game development and live service.
- Extensive experience leading teams to success; an ability to know what types of products/features will sell and what won't sell and can assess the feasibility of producing a new products/features.
- Broad knowledge of the software/game market and platforms.
- Be outstanding team player with a high level of emotional intelligence.
- Strong handle on established and emerging mobile business models, and knowledge/experience drivingF2P live services.
- 3+ years of experience in an Agile development environment.
- Passion for gaming and building games
What's In It For YOU? Glad You Asked!
We are proud of the great perks we offer like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, pension with company match and, of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer great compensation package packages and a culture is powered by creativity and individuality. Health, Dental, Financial offered (ESPP and RRSP matching); Bonus and relocation assistance also offered.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Producer - EA Sports Mobile
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-05-06 21:52:48.57
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Vancouver, British Columbia CA