Quality Verification Coordinator - Live Services (Contract)
Location: Austin, Texas US
Requisition Number: 151161
Position Title: Contingent
Quality Verification Coordinator – Live Services
BioWare is an equal opportunity employer looking for a Live Services, Quality Verification Coordinator. We truly believe in the ability of games to deeply engage players and tell meaningful stories through the power of play. In Quality Verification, we engage with production and development to ensure that what we are working on meets our high standards as well as rigorously testing our games. We are motivated by a real passion for excellence in both our work and our workplace.
The ideal candidate for this role would be; a strong self-motivator with experience in live service games and looking for an opportunity to work on a high profile project with partners across the globe. Additionally, you will need to be focused on quality and possess a powerful ability to advocate for the player.
- Identifies, isolates, regresses and communicates bugs effectively and efficiently. With a primary focus on high complexity, hard to isolate and high impact bugs.
- Coordination across multiple groups and locations for intake, evaluation, triage, assignment, and follow up on live issues.
- Communicate with outside parties, including players, to gather information.
- War Room coverage around launch periods.
- Emergency patch verification.
- Creation, ownership, and coordination of Live smoke checks.
- Advocate for different player types and perspectives.
- Speak to live product status with project partners.
- Research for and participate in live issue retrospectives.
- Ownership of Live-related critical metrics and reports
- Experience working with Live issues on a live service game.
- Experience writing and executing test cases.
- Understanding of common player complaints and quick ability to parse them.
- Effective communication through multiple media, such as email, Slack, and face-to-face.
- Skill with juggling multiple priorities from multiple groups.
- Flexibility in available hours.
- A desire to work with a diverse team in an encouraging and safe environment.
Community / Marketing Title: Quality Verification Coordinator - Live Services (Contract)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2018-06-19 18:40:13.03
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US