Location: Cologne, DE
Requisition Number: 150835
Position Title: Associate Marketing Producer
Please note that this role is a 12-month fixed-term contract.
We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
At EA we are a community of artists, storytellers, technologists and innovators working in one of the most dynamic industries today. We are transforming for a digital future and work as one team. We take risks and we dream big. And together, we are changing the way millions play every day.
The Video Asset Production Coordinator will be responsible for helping the Video Asset Production team with their daily responsibilities. These tasks will range from tracking daily asset pipeline workflow to working with internal partners on approvals and schedules.
What a Production Coordinator does at EA:
- Content production – help organize and assist the production of video content
- Maintain toolset – maintain the tools we use on a day to day basis
- Liaise daily between cross function teams
- Daily tracking of all assets and approvals
- Work autonomously, and seek guidance and support from the Video Asset Producer
- Coordinate with team members to ensure assets are tracking on time
- Help create content production schedules with the Video Asset Producer
- Maintain a solution-oriented mindset, and be proactive in approaching the Video Asset Producer for help to solve production questions
The next great EA Production Coordinator also needs:
- Basic understanding or a strong desire to learn the Video/Editorial production process
- Strong knowledge of how to operate social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to keep focus on multiple tasks and effectively set priorities among projects
- To be detail-oriented and organised
- Drive to see tasks through to completion
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
- Autonomous and creative work in an intercultural environment.
- Great team spirit and professionalism in one of the most successful video games companies.
- Competitive compensation.
- 28 days annual leave.
- Training and career development.
- Flexible working hours related to your individual work-life balance.
- Professional preventive health care program.
- Further benefits include employee discounts, free public transportation tickets, games library, beverages and regular team events.
We thought you might also want to know more about our location:
Take your career to the next level – apply today!
Please apply with a cover letter and CV in English.
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Community / Marketing Title: Production Coordinator
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2018-06-18 22:55:11.62
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Cologne, DE