People Practices Partner (HR Generalist)
Location: Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden
Requisition Number: 159213
Position Title: SR HRBP
We are EA
We are EA and we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
Join our team as a People Practices Partner. At EA, our People Practices Partners are passionate about delivering a great people experiences while delivering programs and support in meaningful and efficient ways. You will report to our Director of People Practices. You will connect with employees, empowering people managers, manage projects for the site, planning and delivering people programs.
What the People Partner does at EA:
- End-to-end ownership of regular HR program facilitation and training
- Support performance and development processes by facilitating discussions aimed at strategic talent development and retention
- Promoting awareness on tools available and supports employees and managers to use the tools effectively
- Manage learning and development related analysis, tracking, reporting, and general administration
- Manage site identified projects.
- Build partnerships with leaders, managers and teams across multiple areas of the business
- Implement our annual HR operational plan (e.g. compensation planning, talent planning etc.) to support leaders and managers with meeting their organisational goals
- Use knowledge of local employment legislation to partner with managers on addressing workplace issues
- Field employee general HR inquiries around benefits, leave, payroll, etc., and guiding employees to self-service tools
- Understand People Experiences IT systems (e.g. Workday, Glint to mention a few.)
Our People Partners also need to have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field combined with minimum of 3 years of progressive success as an HR partner
- Proven experience managing and implementing HR programs and/or initiatives across the business/regions
- Proven experience using data and data-driven insights to support the business
- Comfortable with ambiguity and constant change, able to methodically work through complex issues, set priorities and execute on commitments
- Solid project delivery experience; facilitating talent programs across the business
- Understand local employment law combined with the ability to gain a high-level understanding of regional employment customs and practices
- Have a passion for creating healthy organisations, driving transformation and helping culture be a competitive advantage
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
At EA/DICE we take care of our staff and have done so during our steady growth over the last decade. In addition to a great compensation package we offer our employees massage every three weeks, a variety of sports activities (yoga and cross fit to name a few) and health care allowance. We have a collective bargain agreement with Unionen and Sveriges Ingenjörer and also provide our employees’ with occupational pension
Although we enjoy our work at EA/DICE, we value our employees’ personal lives. A good work-life balance is something we practice and maintain even during high-intensity periods.
We thought you might also like to know…
The position is permanent and applications will be selected continuously. Apply online with a combined CV and Introduction letter in English. Only applicants with a portfolio will be considered and as part of the application process we might also ask you to perform a work assignment.
Even if your experience doesn’t perfectly match this job description we would love to hear from you and get to know you better. EA/DICE is made up of people with different backgrounds and perspectives and regardless of where you come from, we want you to apply if you’d like to become a part of the next generation of DICErs.
Community / Marketing Title: People Practices Partner (HR Generalist)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2020-01-06 16:49:49.25
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.