BioWare: Administrative Assistant
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Requisition Number: 159008
Position Title: Administrative Assistant II
At BioWare, our mission is to create worlds of adventure, conflict, and companionship that inspire you to become the hero of your story. Our teams drive innovation using cutting-edge tech and tools such as the Frostbite engine and collaborate with thousands of world-class developers across EA’s network of studios. We are passionate about games and their potential as a creative medium to reach and inspire people through emotion, artistry, and engaging storytelling. If you share this passion, this is an amazing opportunity to help shape the next generation of gaming.
What the Administrative Assistant will do at BioWare:
- Support the studio and project teams by booking meeting rooms, managing catering requests and assisting with internal events.
- Assist with purchasing & contract processing, invoice payments & tracking, expense processing & reporting and purchase card management & reconciliation.
- Support BioWare Outreach with requests, event tracking, and external event organization/execution.
Who you are:
- An experienced administrative professional with some experience with Accounts Payable.
- Proficient in Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Experience working in Chrome River, Oracle and Salesforce considered a plus.
- Exceptional planning, organizing, and scheduling abilities.
- Detail-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced, change-oriented, problem-solving environment.
- A resourceful team member with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- High standards of quality and personal integrity.
- Capable of working with discretion and tact in an environment exposed to a high level of sensitive and confidential information.
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
The opportunity to work and learn from a world-class games studio making world-class games. We are a culture that thrives off creativity and individuality. At EA, we live the “work hard/play hard” credo every day.
More about our location: http://careers.ea.com/our-locations/edmonton
Community / Marketing Title: BioWare: Administrative Assistant
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-12-20 18:04:05.977
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.