Associate Quality Designer
Location: Helsinki, Finland
Requisition Number: 155810
Position Title: Associate Quality Designer
Associate Quality Designer
The Electronic Arts’ Tracktwenty Studio in Helsinki, Finland seeks a talented Associate Quality Designer to join us in creating the best mobile games in the world.
Tracktwenty is the developer of the hugely successful mobile game SimCity BuildIt. To date SimCity BuildIt has been played by more than 200 million gamers around the world.
Our QA team works always embedded in the development team.
- First and foremost, passionate about quality and player experience
- Enticed about working in an international team and with offsite teams
- Quick to assess any situation, able to prioritize new issues, and communicate them to your team members and development team
- QA expert with the adaptability to support multiple projects
Do you have?
- a burning interest to play and make games
- a proven track record of working in multiple projects, providing QA support through a full project life cycle
- a proven track record for spotting risks early, calling them out, and driving solutions
- Strong experience in coordinating offsite teams and coaching them to perform superbly in their daily tasks, including planning testing strategy
- Seven or more years of experience in Quality Assurance/Software Development
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal skills in English, knowledge of other languages advantage
- Insights on how to enhance testing coverage through automation
- Focus to work in a constantly changing agile environment
- a degree in mathematics or computer science/experience in programming would be wonderful
Would you like to?
- Take responsibility of testing strategy and coverage on different sectors of a product, including automation strategies
- Take full advantage of your quality verification skillset, including opportunities in risk based testing, telemetry-based verification, and automation solutions
- Be a link between Helsinki development team and local and offsite QA groups, while overseeing the big picture testing strategy and nimbly pursuing testing asks hands-on yourself
- Work together with your development team to discover, eliminate, and drive solutions for issues – and perhaps even preventing defects from being made in the first place!
If your answers is yes, we'd love to see your application!
At Tracktwenty, we thrive on outrageous thinking. It's the fuel that inspires the best games in the world. We're a community of artists, storytellers, technologists and innovators working in one of the most dynamic industries around.
We’ve built a fun, productive and passionate team who are rewarded with competitive compensation packages and great benefits such as shares, pension scheme, healthcare, gym contribution, free games and endless snacks and drinks in the office!
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Quality Designer
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-05-22 17:27:15.87
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.