Senior Product Manager
Location: Helsinki, Finland
Requisition Number: 155768
Position Title: Lead Game PM
Senior Product Manager
Tracktwenty is Electronics Arts mobile game studio based in the centre of Helsinki. The studio has created the genre defining citybuilder, SimCity BuildIt, reaching more than 200 million mobile players worldwide to date.
As well as growing SimCity BuildIt, the studios passionate team of programmers, artists, designers, marketers and analysts are working to create the next break-out hit to come out of Finland for EA Mobile.
Tracktwenty is now seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our journey.
The Senior Product Manager will have a key role in championing the Acquisition, Engagement and Monetization in our next game, working back to back in development with an experienced and professional game team.
- Champion the perspective of product from within a fast-moving and ambitious game development team
- Develop a sustainable and cohesive game economy to create an evergreen product in collaboration with the Creative Director
- Ensure that the game systems are built and optimized for acquisition, depth of monetization and sustained engagement
- Own the setting of target KPIs and work together with analysts to drive the experimentation roadmap and validation of the critical business questions.
- Actively communicate progress towards business goals within the studio as well as to our key partners and EA executives.
- Be the genre expert – build a deep understanding within the game team about competitive titles, best in class mechanics and important trends in products.
- Develop and test hypotheses to improve all game KPIs with A/B testing, in game promotions and sales. Turn data into insights and make recommendations for the game team to continuously improve our games.
- Work closely with Analytics team to define and implement telemetry/tracking events, reporting and data visualization tools.
- Strong analytics and problem-solving skills. Proactive and creative approach to always find the truth behind the numbers.
- Experience with data driven decision-making processes.
- Ability to work independently in ambiguous and dynamic work environments.
- Strong team communicator with an ability to negotiate and unite subject experts to take on complex problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communications in English, ability to effectively and systematically use data to support recommendations.
- A strong passion for games is a MUST.
- Great attention to detail and strong focus on the essential
- Deep understanding of Excel + Powerpoint, experience working with SQL and R or statistical tools are an asset.
- A thirst for continuous learning and improving our understanding of how successful games work.
Required work & education:
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative discipline preferred.
- For example: Business/Math/Statistics/Industrial Management/Finance/Computer Science degrees
- Direct experience working on free-to-play games during development and launch is preferred.
- Experience working in an equivalent field, like developing consumer facing Products
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Product Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-05-22 12:21:18.883
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.