Senior Compensation Analyst
Location: Guildford, England, United Kingdom
Requisition Number: 153680
Position Title: Contingent
We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
We aim to ensure that our benefits and compensation profiles fit our people – engaging, creative and smart.
The Challenge Ahead:
EA’s Compensation team is comprised of trusted consultants to our HR partners and business leaders. Through conferences, research, networking and ongoing development opportunities, we stay at the forefront of market trends and marry our knowledge of market practice with the unique needs of our business to create and maintain compelling, competitive, performance-oriented compensation programs that attract, engage, reward and retain EA’s talent.
What a Senior Compensation Analyst does at EA:
To cover a maternity leave, we are looking for an accomplished Senior Compensation Analyst, reporting to EA’s Senior Manager, Compensation (who is also based in Guildford).
With our support, we will need you to hit the ground running, roll up your sleeves and apply your knowledge, experience, and analytical and relationship skills, to help deliver a variety of organisational and employee-level projects.
You are an experienced compensation professional and partner to the business, who can drive and support compensation programs and internal client relationships.
You will support the Senior Manager, Compensation in overseeing all compensation management in the Europe region. You will also partner or lead on key project activities and compensation initiatives within our annual global Compensation calendar, as well as manage ad-hoc and ongoing business needs and requests.
You will draw on cross-functional expertise from a team of HR Business Partners, HR IT, global Compensation team members, and HR Centres of Excellence (e.g. Talent Acquisition; Learning, Engagement & Performance; Workforce Planning & Analytics).
- Partner with the corporate Compensation team and broader HR team in the development, implementation, operation and governance of compensation policies and programs to support EA’s business strategy.
- Build consultative and collaborative relationships with, and work closely with, HR and business managers to sustain compensation strategy within client organisations.
- Participate in global compensation programs, representing Europe, operating the relevant tools and processes.
- Support the annual compensation planning event (salary increase, bonus payment and stock award planning and delivery).
- Analyse market positions and develop salary increase budgets, to ensure EA’s compensation programs are competitive to attract and retain the best talents.
- Participate in relevant compensation surveys, and other vendor-led external events / forums, for benchmarking purposes, and to keep abreast of market trends and their potentially applicability to EA’s programs.
- Assess compensation outcomes such as pay gaps, short- and long-term incentive provision, and equity participation, by business unit / location / employee demographics, to assess effectiveness, competitiveness, fairness, compliance, etc.
- Present findings to client groups and consult on creative ways to address issues. Build and deliver compensation-related training, education and guidance materials to HR teams.
- Actively look for opportunities to improve processes and service levels.
- Assist in developing compensation analytics and improved utilisation of data.
The next great EA Senior Compensation Analyst also needs:
- Required: bachelor’s degree; ideally, in a quantitative or business-related field.
- Highly desirable: professional qualification in reward / human resources.
- Progressive prior background as a Compensation Analyst / Manager within a fast-paced, global, matrixed Company environment; and / or an international reward consulting firm.
- Solid client-facing experience in compensation programs (some or all of: job evaluation and benchmarking; grading / career level structures; base salary architecture design; short- and long-term incentives; equity programs; annual salary increase / bonus payment cycle).
- Good grasp of business objectives and dynamics.
- Ability to influence and develop strong and collaborative cross-functional working relationships with multiple partners, including executives, line management, and peers.
- Proven capability in delivering projects across multiple countries, including communications.
- Excellent Excel skills and data modelling / analytics capability; acute attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, presentation and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Results-oriented mentality, able to effectively manage multiple competing priorities.
We are seeking someone who is always learning and adapting, enjoys a challenge, and can step in and contribute immediately.
We appreciate the work contractors provide, so here at EA we like to offer you great facilities while you are working onsite including:
- Free onsite gym
- Two annual parties (Summer & Christmas)
- Onsite cafe
- Our very own barista
- Games Area
We thought you might also want to know more about our location:
Take your career to the next level – apply today!
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Compensation Analyst
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2018-11-19 09:26:03.293
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.