People Practices Lead
Location: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
Requisition Number: 153308
Position Title: Lead HRBP
Electronic Arts Romania is looking for a temporary HR Business Partner (maternity back fill for 1-2 years), supporting a major EA business unit in Bucharest. As an HR Business Partner, you will partner with your business leaders to establish and implement HR strategies that foster the organization and people development for these teams. The HR Business Partner will assess human resources needs and implement programs in areas such as employee relations, performance management, compensation, career development and competency development.
The role will require the ability to establish HR priorities and operating mechanisms to drive change. You'll need excellent communication skills, strategic thinking and planning ability, and the agility to function in a fast paced and innovative environment. In the meantime, this position will take lead for HR projects which will help improve organization capability and HR performance as required.
- Proactively find out process improvement opportunities and lead/prioritize them to ensure successfully changed;
- Understand the operating model and recommend viable and valuable solution to ensure operational effectiveness and efficiencies;
- Understand internal customer needs and provide solutions for a better operational service;
- Design and implement new or modified local core HR processes to meet long-term employee and HR strategy;
- Use deep knowledge of core hire-to-retire process and be advisor on the lifecycle process including but not limited to on-boarding, probation evaluation, performance management, exit, etc.;
- Liaise and collaborate with local, global HR team and centers of excellence to ensure effective implementation of company practices and HR solutions;
- Drive organizational effectiveness & change management by identifying areas for improvement and helping to create, improve or streamline business processes that enable the organization to more effectively achieve goals.
Culture and Development
- Work with leaders and the HR team to develop and implement HR plans and solutions to achieve strategic business initiatives and delivery of results;
- Facilitate the deployment for the organization changes and organizational development
- Partner with leaders on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment and skill development solutions;
- Review and analyze data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience;
- Provide management coaching to build leadership capabilities to address and resolve employee issues;
- Work with line managers and employees to objectively and tactfully address all types of employee relations issues;
- Partner with global HR team to support business unit initiatives;
- Partner with leaders and managers to identify solutions to retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor Degree;
- 5-6 years working experience as HRBP;
- Experience in developing, improving and implementing processes and providing support for core HR solutions in large-scale, international environment;
- Self-motivated and genuinely keen to develop self and others;
- Willing to further develop skills and competences in a fast-paced, fun and non-conventional environment;
- Proven project management, planning and organizational skills;
- Demonstrated teamwork capabilities; strong relationship management and interpersonal savviness;
- Fluent English;
- MS Office.
Community / Marketing Title: People Practices Lead
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2018-10-25 17:16:10.207
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.