GL Accountant II
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 156428
Position Title: Specialist III, Accounting
Job Title: GL Accountant II
Experience: 4-6 years
We have an excellent opening at Electronic Arts (India) in General Ledger Accounting domain. Candidate will be responsible for activities in General accounting function which includes preparation of bank reconciliations, manual journal entries, maintaining balance sheet schedules, Fixed Assets accounting. VAT experience will be an added advantage. He/she will also be assisting with month end close activities and supporting the team members in carrying out the responsibilities of the organization.
- Should have prior experience in General Accounting process and Fixed Assets.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) in preparation of Bank reconciliations and Fixed Assets.
- Reconciliation of other Balance sheet items (current assets, current liabilities etc.)
- Thorough knowledge of Balance sheet items/ Income statement line items.
- Knowledge of Accrual preparation.
- Knowledge on Amortization of pre payments.
- Experience in Fixed assets accounting(capitalization, depreciation accounting, disposals, retirement etc.).
- Should be able to assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor/Master degree in Commerce
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and practices with excellent communication skills.
- Hands on experience on Oracle R12 will be an added advantage.
Community / Marketing Title: GL Accountant II
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-07-05 12:09:54.73
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.