Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 154796
Position Title: User Interface Artist
The Role: Interface Designer - Temporary
We are looking for a talented Interface Designer to join an established team of developers working on the next iteration of the critically acclaimed UFC franchise. This is an opportunity to join a veteran team and help bring the creative vision to life on an established AAA EA Sports title.
- Strong Digital Graphic Design skills
- Strong illustration and iconography ability
- Strong comprehension and appreciation for innovative use of typography, colour, and layout for digital media
- Strong written and spoken communication skills; comfort presenting cohesive design approaches to non-design audiences
- Understanding of UX methodologies & tools to support the functional aspect of your visual design solutions
- Expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or other visual design tools
- Conviction to sell your ideas, prototype quickly and iterate on feedback
- You're a passionate, detail oriented, and creative professional interested in sport
- You obsess over design and enjoy staying up to date with the latest design trends, you have extreme attention to detail, you’re meticulous about how you communicate and document your designs; above all, you care deeply about your work and how it will impact millions of users daily
- You thrive in a team oriented, product-focused environment; you enjoy collaboration and appreciate the exchange of ideas and concepts
- Work side by side with the design team to design, execute on screens, design artifacts, iconography, and more
- Deliver clear, detailed, and pixel perfect final design
- Collaborate with Art Director, UI/UX team, Producers, and Software Engineering teams
GOOD TO HAVE
- Working knowledge of opportunities and constraints of current and new UI languages, console platforms, and other technologies as they pertain to visual design
- Experience working in games
Community / Marketing Title: Interface Designer
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-03-04 21:07:57.53
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.